qrv ??

HI,,,,,i am trying a new w32a.  it seems to work OK full duplex on a local low-power test. i do not seem to hear my downlink or get any contacts with it.  did anyone hear me...kg6pib...on last so50 pass?  i called out several times on the last half of pass, so maybe it was just qrm or nothing ??    thank you,,,,,robert 73     kg6pib    cm97    so50   2220z  3-26