G-500A

Hi all,
Anyone know what the readings in ohmns would be from the Yaesu G-500A
would be, that is (motor, pot, etc.) Last fall I was getting water in
the shack through the coax, 50 ft. up to the tower. Checked it out and
couldn't fine any place that water would get in the coax. The rotor is
waterproofed at all joints, screws, cable etc. (bad climate) the rotor
won't turn at all now (it was working last fall, about 6 months since I
used it last) no matter how long I keep the (up) switch pressed, thanks,
Bill, VO1OR.