Uplink comparision AO-51 and SO-50 (QRM over europe)

Hi all,

Today I added 2 Files on my webpage.
The first was recorded last Friday, when I tried to get into AO-51 with
a HB9CV Antenna and 30 W of RF-Power.
Listen to the file: http://www.qth.at/oe1dmb/AO-51_25March_2025z.mp3
If you don't know who is calling, you will not understand anything.

The second was recorded today, just before I made a nice QSO with a
station from Switzerland via SO-50. Exactly the same Uplink configuration.
If you listen to the file http://www.qth.at/oe1dmb/SO-50_27March_1419z.mp3
you will here 2 CQ calls, the first was made with Uplink power of 30 W,
for the second I used only 5 Watts. I was not able to go lower with my
RF power because just after the second call the Swiss Station called me.

73s de Andy, oe1dmb from Vienna
http://www.qth.at/oe1dmb