Re: AO27 not heard on 1545utc pass over EU!

Robert Turlington wrote:

> Hi All
> I did not hear AO27 on the 1545utc pass over Europe has anybody heard it
> over the last week or so? The AO27 web page indicates it as operational
> or have I missed some news on the BB?
> Regards Robert G8ATE

I have not heard A0-27 for almost 2 weeks. Data at the OSCAR Satellite
Status Page, http://oscar.dcarr.org/index.php shows that no one has
reported hearing it in the last week.

I emailed Michael N3UC of the control team yesterday for info and will
post the reply, if I get one, on this reflector.

73 de kc8zfn
John Meeks