Re: In-Kind Services

At 11:55 PM 3/25/2005, Luc Leblanc VE2DWE wrote:
>On 25 Mar 2005 at 20:14, David B. Toth wrote:
>.
> >
> > Dave
> > VE3GYQ/W8
> > ----
>
>There is a surely a problem with some double call sign holder! Hope
>it is not a trend. I'm up to ask for those type of post to be banned
>from this BB as well as their author!

What double call-sign ?
You apparently don't operate if you don't recognize how to sign a Canadian
callsign while you are in the US.

Don't bother to respond. I only replied in case your last post added to the
confusion you brig to this list.

Dave
VE3GYQ, portable W8, licensed in Canada, living in Lima, Ohio, USA

(hopefully that will be clear enough)