Re: More progress on P3e MODE-UV

William Leijenaar wrote:

>Hi AMSATs,
>
>Today was a free day for me, in terms of QRL hihi.
>Still I was busy all day. Busy with the MODE-UV of
>P3e.
>
>For the interresting hams and none-hams I put some
>pictures on my webpage again.
>
>Just have a look at the following link:
>http://www.qsl.net/pe1rah/p3e_mode-uv2.htm
>
>Please donate to the P3e project, so we can also
>launch in space what we make, and you can use it to DX
>all over the world :o)
>
>73 de PE1RAH,
>William Leijenaar
>---
>----

Hi Bill ,

Thanks for the updated pictures .......they are great to look at and get
they everyone's excitement level up. I can't  wait !
One thing I noticed is your "Updated" date shows May 25,2005  My
goodness time flies when your having so much fun!
I am very late for some deadlines using your clock !  Hi! Hi !
Any more word form our friends in India and VUsat launch date ?

Best of 73 Bill and again thanks for keeping us in the loop.

--
Bill Greene VE7WFG
Armstrong BC DO00jk