Re: Part of a bigger problem!!!

According to the current mission statement for the next ten years we are
committed to P3 style  sats.  I have to believe that HEO are important
to the BOD.  I certainly look forward to working them.

I agree with you Vince, status reports and pictures do go a long way
towards inspiring membership to donate.

It's amazing how excited I am about SSETI simply because I have the
webcam up and I can sneak a peek at it every once in a while.  It's
especially cool to see activity and progress happening.  It certainly
stokes my anticipation.

For those who missed the link:
http://sseti.gte.tuwien.ac.at/WSW4/webcam.htm

-Freeman, N5FPP