Re: Part of a bigger problem!!!

On Friday 25 March 2005 13:13, you wrote:

> I wonder if the Board even wants Eagle.
>

> KB7ADL

Vince I'm really surprised you say that, do you not believe this part of the Amsat
mission statement?

Our Vision is to deploy high earth orbit satellite systems that offer daily coverage by 2009
 and continuous coverage by 2012. AMSAT will continue active participation in human space
 missions and support a stream of LEO satellites developed in cooperation with the
 educational community and other amateur satellite groups.

seems to me they want to build HEO's but at the same time want to support  the Edu's and others
in building LEO's.

73
Kevin
WA6FWF