Re: AO-7 & FO-29 operational guide

On Fri, Mar 25, 2005 at 01:08:27AM -0500, Gould Smith wrote:
> Hello  BB & Freeman,
>
> There is an operation guide for AO-7 and FO-29 - 'Getting Started with
> Amateur Satellites' available from AMSAT.

Now is also not a bad time to reiterate. PLEASE please watch your upload power
to both AO-7 and FO-29. I have heard both the cw guys and ssb guys
rattling the AGC hard. It isn't an "us vs. them". If you sound louder
than everyone else it's because you are running too much power. The power
output is shared for everyone. It's really disconcerting to hear other
signals being modulated with either CW or SSB.

- 73 Diane VA3DB