Re: The rythme of the beat!

Bob makes a specific point of how far things can be "dumbed down" which
can easily be extended to both technical and operating issues.  There is
no way little VHF/UHF handheld antennas and QRP FM "beginners" rig will ever
accomplish extended QSO's nor allow future 24 hour 7 day operation.  Likewise,
stagnant operating ability commits one to the "beginners" category, always!!
Sorry, but that just is the way it is and has been for some time.   Cliff K7RR