Ao51 V/S

I have a TS-2000x and I use a method that was mentioned on the bb here.

On AO51 v/s mode I go up on 2 meters and on receive I use the SSB grid type
antenna into the S down converter which outputs on 2m.

Then in the house I take that 2m sig cable and run it into a 2m-10m down
converter which then goes into the RCA jack in the back of the rig.
This is a receive only port.
Then to use it I go to the menu and change menu 18 (rec dedicated antenna)
to on.

In my case I set it on menu B(for satellites) and off in menu A.

This works just fine and I do not have to risk sending a 2m sig up the coax
and burn out the down converter.

It works great.

I hope this helps.

Perry Yantis WB8OTH