Part of a bigger problem!!!

On 25 Mar 2005 at 8:12, Nigel KC8NHF/G8IFF wrote:

> I don't think we want him in the UK. He's just a fool who argues about
> everything anyone says whilst apparently knowing nothing of the truth.

I wrote...

I'm always astonish how far simple
things can go here on this BB? It is only a BB problem or a part of a
more complex problem?

No need to say more! here...draw you own conclusions

Nobody never make his points throwing direct insults to others and i
firmly believe he's not representing UK ham and peoples manners even
if he own G8IFF call.

"-"
Luc Leblanc VE2DWE
Coordonnateur AMSAT Quebec coordonnator