Mode L uplink antennas

I am having great difficulty finding details to make a 1269 mhz yagi etc.
All the info I can find on the net relates to 1296 mhz, I scaled one of
Kent's 10 ele " Cheap " yagis to 1269 but the swr / bandwidth is
extremely small ( ie 60 khz ) so I guess I'm doing something wrong here.
Has anyone any designs available for this freq, or can you point me in
the right direction maybe ??
I dont mind if its a yagi, a quagi or what ever, but I dont want to
build yet another helical. My success rate with helicals is 7 made, 2
actually worked, and thats from 2mtrs to 10 ghz!!
And it was the 5ghz one that was the best !
I would buy a Tonna  but they are so expensive to ship to Australia.
Any leads would be appreciated, there is a gap on the rotator just
waiting for another antenna !!
73 de Keith

--
Keith Bainbridge