Re: In-Kind Services

I tried to send this privately to you but your mailserver doesn't like my mailserver
so it comes here instead

Luc,
   get a clue!  you go on and on and on with these pointless rants, you are ranting
to the people who can not answer you.... send your comments to the BOD, they are
the only ones that can answer your questions... IF THEY HAVEN"T ANSWERED BY
NOW THEY ARE NOT GOING TO!!!

All your doing now is hurting your cause if you even have one...

And I second the other comments, why are you an area coordinator? I mean really,
I have yet to see you happy on anything Amsat does.

I am all for people asking questions on the BB, and I don't care if a hot topic drags
on as long as there is some progress being  made. Heaven knows I have been in some
protracted email exchanges. But you carp at every move Amsat makes, its time to
knock it off and either forget about it... or find a different avenue to get your answers.

   I really think at this point you should give up being a area coordinator, drop out of
Amsat-NA and go join Amsat-DL or UK  and go rant at them for awhile...

Kevin
WA6FWF
#19623