Re: AO-51 mode of operation.

I would like to remind and recommend to all ops that we have two very
good satellites for longer laid back QSOs - AO-7 and FO-29.

There have been many passes I have talked to no-one but myself.  AO-7
and FO-29 are not that difficult to use and I'm sure someone in the know
would be willing write up a operations guide - heck I may do it!  If you
are monitoring and you hear a QSO going on please break in, another
voice in the group is always welcome.

See ya on AO-7 and FO-29.

-Freeman, N5FPP