Re: In-Kind Services

> that grown-ups in positions of responsibility
> prepare official and acceptable financial statements as required by
the law and good accounting practices.

Did you mean before 2003 all the AMSAT financial statements are not
reliable?  They where even audited? and they where also  "acceptable
financial statements as required by the law and good accounting
practices." Your " in positions" of the past are our actual "grown-
ups in positions" If i follow your reasoning blind trust is
irrelevant here or you are contradiction yourself!

> A financial statement is what it is, and is prepared by specific
formula
> and rules ....

The same rules exist before 2003 as the formulas! another
contradiction here!

> You are supposed to be an area coordinator for goodness sake. If
you have
> problems with basic philosophy/operations, wouldn't it be best to
take it
> up with the organization off-line, or else resign your position
before
> posting all of this stuff ?

I asked questions! and i'm commenting on what i get and i can only
guess on the rest.

> It really is getting old .... do you mean...(turning the Luc-filter
back on) another contradiction here again!  I'm not too sure if you
know what you speak about when you say  " grown-ups in positions of
responsibility "

If your filter is keeping you out your own contradiction i agree with
you keep it on.

Please don't take the BB to tell the crowd you don't want to here
this one or this one. Do you call your newspaper if you thrash the
sport section to let them know you don't read it? no because you will
look stupid. That's exactly what you do here! but here you are a
grown-up...

Just to remind you it will more advisable to continue off this list
we are both "grown ups" and i'm sure nobody will complaining

"-"
Luc Leblanc VE2DWE
Coordonnateur AMSAT Quebec coordonnator
AMSAT 33583