Re: R: I: QRM report over Europe with AO-51 in QRP mode

Hi Domenico,

a Qso is made by an exchange of callsigns, reports, locator and
reception confirmation.
Since AO51 pass is about 13/15 minutes long I think that is
unaceptable a 5 minutes qso between 2 stations.

That's what AMSAT suggests for Leo operations.
I can also exchange name, weather conds, equip. conds but only if it
takes a short time (30 secs for me are enough in order to pass all
these infos).

73
F/IZ1EGT