R: I: QRM report over Europe with AO-51 in QRP mode

----- Original Message -----
From: Fabio Roccatagliata <roccaf@gmail.com>
To: AMSATBBS <amsat-bb@amsat.org>
Sent: Thursday, March 24, 2005 9:16 AM
Subject: Re: I: [amsat-bb] QRM report over Europe with AO-51 in QRP mode

> Someone (I don't want to say the callsign) just not completed the qso
> but used the sat for asking the weather and the name (asked twice) of
> the operator.

> 73
> Fabio
> F/IZ1EGT

Hi Fabio, IZ1EGT

I am not a AO-51 user but just in case I will decide to try I would like
to know from you if in this satellite I am allowed to ask only for
call letter for report and grid locator and also for how many seconds
in total during a pass I can use the channel in order do not receive
complains from the other users.

TNX and 73" de

i8CVS Domenico