Re: I: QRM report over Europe with AO-51 in QRP mode

I'm definitely agree with you.
I was trying to work AO51 with an handheld (Yaesu VX7), 70cm sig was
51/53 with my own original vertical antenna.
Someone (I don't want to say the callsign) just not completed the qso
but used the sat for asking the weather and the name (asked twice) of
the operator.

It's easy to suppose some stations were not qrp.

73
Fabio
F/IZ1EGT