Re: in-kind services

At 03:29 PM 3/23/2005 -0500, KF4OTN wrote:
>Luc,
>As it has been pointed out in the past, the BB is NOT the place to
>pose these questions.  If you have a question for the BOD or a
>member of the BOD, please send the message directly to them.  They
>may not be monitoring this listserv!

At the request of AMSAT President Rick Hambly I added functionality to the
AMSAT website so that people could send a message to any BoD member or
Officer.  This happened about one week ago.  You can send a message by
going to:
http://www.amsat.org/amsat-new/AboutAmsat/officers.php

Just click on the officer you wish to contact and you can send your message.

On the subject of the BoD monitoring the BB, I'm sure some do and others do
not.  If you have questions for the BoD I'd recommend sending a member of
the board a message directly.

73,

Emily

W0EEC - CM87tm