Re: in-kind services

Luc,
As it has been pointed out in the past, the BB is NOT the place to
pose these questions.  If you have a question for the BOD or a
member of the BOD, please send the message directly to them.  They
may not be monitoring this listserv!

I really wish you would clean up your attitude instead of giving the
non-members that are subscribed to this list a false sense of what
AMSAT is all about.

The BB is for the discussion and advancement of satellite
communications and should be used to discuss equipment, satellites,
etc, and not gripes about AMSAT.  Those should be addressed to the
president or a member of the BOD for resolution.

If you go to http://www.amsat.org/amsat-new/AboutAmsat/officers.php
then you will see who is on the BOD and their e-mail addresses.

73s,
Eric KF4OTN
kf4otn@amsat.org
http://www.ericsatcom.net

Project OSCAR Member
AMSAT-NA Member: 35360
AMSAT Eastern North Carolina Area Coordinator