WISP and the IC-821- My KCT doesn't update my UHF vfo? Help!

Hello all,

After a hard drive crash, I decided to reinstall WISP for AO-52 9600 packet ops.  One problem though, WISP doesn't
want to update my UHF frequency.  It does it initially, but then just seems to update for doppler on the VHF side.

I tried increasing the timing parameter that the KCT uses to send info to the radio to 150 millisec. but still no reliable updating
of the rx VFO.  I must be doing some thing wrong.

Oh, yes the IC-821 is in the satellite mode.

Tom Daniels N3CXP