Re: under used asset

Yesterday, on the 23:15z pass of AO-7, I was CQing (CW) and CT1FFU came back
to me.  This was my first EU QSO ( great ! ) and because of my location
(South Florida) AO-7 is the only bird I could possibly work EU on.  It is
certainly not under used by me as I am on it every day on every pass. I am
new to satellites (7 months) and have enjoyed working the LEO's (FM, SSB,
CW, APRS, PACKET) and a few QSO's with the astronauts on the ISS.  The
upcoming HEO's look great and I am sure I will enjoy working them
also.....however, as a new satellite operator I am having a great time just
working what we have and will continue to do so.

73, Grant
N4GM
AMSAT #35610

Subject: [amsat-bb] under used asset