Re: Re: Communicating

Keith et al:

Thanks for your kind responses.  I stand corrected.

Several of you have sent notes explaining how things can be done much
more cheaply that I was originally given to believe,  and therefore I
withdraw my comments.

I see the necessity of the HEOs, you folks have presented me with
perspectives that I have not considered before.  Unfortunatly, the
realities of economics are still here, so it is the unfortunate reality
that I will not likely be on them, but i can definatly understand the
necessity.

As far as the suggestion about taking up Knitting, FORGET IT ----- LOL
-- Radio suits me just fine, along with Tornado chasing LOL

Thanks for a cold dose of reality

TIM