Re: Hidden face of the moon...

On 22 Mar 2005 at 12:52, Woody wrote:

> Luc Leblanc wrote:
>
> "The same for "in kind services" i try to figure out how much my
time spent
> commenting on the BB worth"?
>
> As far as I am concerned, about the same value as the "droppings"
my Great
> Dane leaves in my back yard.
>
> Woody
> KJ4SO

Even with your Great Dane stuff it can at least be used as
fertilizer... but there is no use at all with "in kind services" It
is only a way to hide the obvious. If AMSAT wants to compare
volunteers efforts in putting a $ value to it fine but i reiterate
it's a non sense to show that as a revenue when there is no money
circulating at all?

On a side note i'm always impress with the intellectual level we
often see on this BB but Woody provide me a new mean to help some
understand using basic concept of life...lets call it the "in pecto"
syndrome.:)

PS just to inform you in some countries there is heating/cooking fuel
uses for your great dane stuff and i agree with you my comments value
cannot be depreciated as there is no value attached to it. Probably
the next step will be calculating depreciation on "in kind
services"!!!

Here is "probably" Woody's web site.:)

http://coeurdedragon.com/

"-"