AO-51 QRP mode

Hi to the BB...

Had high hopes to work Echo on QRP mode tonight at 03:18 UTC. Couldn't go
out to work the bird as it started snowing. Gave a try from inside our
apartment. Echo sounded great for a short window for me as I completely lost
the bird into 6 minutes of the pass.

Thanks for the nice contacts:

VE5SWL
KC8ZFN
K0KN

I was using my Arrow antenna and Icom IC-W32A handheld at 5 watts. Also used
our homebrew MAR-6 preamp on the downlink.

Many thanks to the Echo Command team for giving us this opportunity once
again.

73,

Aruni Perera, VE4WMK - EN19

AMSAT member: #35560