AO-51 QRP mode

Hi everyone,

Had a lot of fun on AO-51 tonight! QRP mode is great! I was using two HTs
(5W) and my XE1MEX arrow antenna.

Conditions were far from ideal, I was standing in my driveway in the rain
(and dark) and logging with my microcassette recorder.

Seems I fixed my desense problem, now I guess I'll need to add headphones to
my setup. Heard some audio feedback tonight when uplinking.

Strong signals received here in EM28, glad to have worked some of you.

73 and all the best,

Kyle Yoksh
Olathe, Kansas
Amsat# 35249