Re: Communicating

>I wouldn't mind your comments first though.

Yes, I agree with you on all points....

We just aren't getting the answers from the present regime, and I just give
up trying to get them.
The fact that AO-51 is successful is just great, I made my 2 or 3 contacts,
just to maintain continuity since Oscar 7, I've worked every one of them at
least once in the 30 years I've been active on.the birds

I'm glad there are people using it, it's not my cup of tea.

I've never  ever belonged to ANY organization in the Navy, civilian life
and for 54 years of amateur
radio that I didn't know the number of participants on a need to know
basis, and if the previous claims hold any water one would think it could
easily  be proven I am wrong.

But I am of the opinion that my sometimes maligned efforts just proves my
point, and my shoulders are broad!!  I just hope it serves to amplify my
efforts,,,

We sure don't want that mistake to happen again!!

            73, Dave wb6llo@amsat.org
                    Disagree: I learn....

               Pulling for P3E...