Re: Communicating

I'm not sure the one year that AO-51 has be in orbit would accurately
reflect any meaningful trends in membership.  I would expect we would
need to gather numbers over two or three years for them to mean anything.

I would also expect the rise and fall of AO-40 during the life cycle
AO-51 (from conception to launch) would also have an impact on those
numbers.

I suspect the question is not as simple as it appears on the surface.

-Freeman, N5FPP