Re: Communicating

>      You have done a wonderful job expressing your hatred for AO-51, but I
>am trying to understand what you want to be done.
>
>      In conclusion, I believe the most important thing is what happens next,
>as it is very difficult to change what has already happened.  At the moment
>the future is full of HEO satellites, would you like to change it?

Hi Joe,

Yes, I'll tell you exactly what I want to be done....I want to keep from
shooting ourselves in the foot again, as we did with AO-51..., wasting
dollars that could have been applied to HEO...

Many of us protested against an FM  voice 2 user bird from the very
beginning....At least  do an ssb/cw transponder that would support multiple
users.  The counter by the powers that be, at that time...."It is an easy
to use, no doppler, inexpensive ground station, that would attract new
users, thereby swelling ham satellite interest and our ranks to promote
interest....

I'VE BEEN TRYING FOR WEEKS TO FIND OUT IF THAT HAS HAPPENED....NO ONE SEEMS
TO HAVE THE ANSWER!!

Of course nothing will change what has happened....I just don't want the
same mistake to happen again!!

            73, Dave wb6llo@amsat.org
                    Disagree: I learn....

               Pulling for P3E...