Re: Communicating

I was not a supporter of the idea of the AO-51 project. I did support the
effort monetarily once the decision was made. Now that it is in fact in
orbit why are we continuing to discuss it. It is a fact of life. If you
don't enjoy it then don't use it. Since it is what I have to use for now I
guess I will "ride the one pony I have" or walk. I for one will be there if
anyone wonts to have FM07. 73's << John