Hidden face of the moon...

On 22 Mar 2005 at 12:44, i8cvs wrote:

> you will see that actually they are not interested at all.
>
> 73" de i8CVS Domenico
>
>      Pulling for P3E....

Excerpt From The Apogee View (AMSAT President's Letter)

"...has provided me with a solid basis for this effort having led
AMSAT during the development and launch of AO-51, our first new
satellite in over a decade,"

OUR FIRST NEW SATELLITE OVER A DECADE It is not a big news that small
affordable cube sats have taken the whole empty space over the same
decade.

Interested!!! i remember a full  AO-40 transponder. Interest came
with users pleasure and satisfaction. Trying to make us believe the
contrary is a non sense. The same for "in kind services" i try to
figure out how much my time spent commenting on the BB worth?

For those who said "nothing" did i should give back some change? How
i will do that with "in kind dollars"?

I'm under the impression that some are taking the membership as
granted. Could be those who can issue medical prescription can supply
some of us with wake up pills!

Did they see  this "Pulling for P3E...." time to time on the BB.

"-"
Luc Leblanc VE2DWE
Coordonnateur AMSAT Quebec coordonnator
AMSAT 33583