R: Communicating

----- Original Message -----
From: Dave Guimont <dguimon1@san.rr.com>
To: <amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org>
Sent: Tuesday, March 22, 2005 7:02 AM
Subject: [amsat-bb] Communicating

> It's pretty obvious, there are NO COMMUNICATIONS on AO51, they are all on
> here.!!...why bother with the satellite??
>

>             73, Dave wb6llo@amsat.org
>                     Disagree: I learn....
>
>                Pulling for P3E...

Hi Dave, WB6LLO

You are right !  When a HEO like OSCAR-10, 13 and AO40 was available nobody
had the time to bother with a satellite because they where all on there.

Compare honestly the technical and operating value of  messages on this BB
when AO40 was operating with the nowadays BB content and make the
difference.

Compare also how many VIP scientist ham radio operators where discussing
and teaching us every day on this BB about technical matters of AO40 and
you will see that actually they are not interested at all.

73" de i8CVS Domenico

     Pulling for P3E....