Keps service question

>From the last bulletin:

"AMSAT's request to redistribute Keplerian data has been APPROVED as of
18 March 2005 in accordance with Air Force Space Command (AFSPC)
Commander's authority."

GREAT JOB!

The bulletin goes on to talk about the email keps service, and how they will
share the participant's email addresses with the Powers that Be.  Ok, on all
that...

But, I get my keps from the Amsat website.  Does this new policy mean that
the web distribution will be taken down, or do we simply need to log in
first?

Thanks,

Greg  KO6TH