Thanks K0MDJ for demo contact

Just a public thank you to Mark, K0MDJ for the fine QSO on FO-29 this evening from the parking lot of the Tampa ARC parking lot. I had just finished a presentation on satellites, and we had just listened to LO-19 on our HTs. With a club member doing the pointing, I started calling CQ on FO-29 shortly after AOS. Setup was a FT-290/FT-817 pair in a Icom backpack, running on a 7 Ah lead acid battery on the hood of my truck. Full duplex with a whopping 2.5 watts. If I can get my tone encoder working this will be my new portable do-it-all setup.

Thanks for being there Mark!

73, Drew KO4MA