Re: 9600 baud on Linux with sound card?

There's a program called "soundmodem" on the SuSE
disks. If you installed it, it will be under
Internet/Ham Radio on the start menu. If you didn't
install it, fire up YaST and search for "Ham",
"Amatuer", or "Radio", and you should find it.
BTW...Ever been to this: http://radio.linux.org.au/
site? LOTS of Amateur Radio software for Linux.

73, Jim  KQ6EA