under used asset

Hello All
This is my first complaint via this forum.  The most recent AO-7 pass I
listened to myself call cq from aos to los. Yes I tuned up and down the
passband.  The prior pass I heard AA9LC but couldn't raise him.  I hear
belly aching about "we need HEO sats",  the FM birds offer not much more
that grid square exchanges, more belly aching.  Granted,  during an AO-7
pass you can't give your lifes story (well maybe some could).  It does
offer us the opportunity to fine tune our chosen aspect of ham radio.  We
can also have reasonably interesting QSO albeit a short one.  I actually
like to a little QRM on the birds, that tells me there is some interest.
I believe we should do the best we can with what we have when we have it.

73 Bob W7LRD
Seattle