Re: [keps] AMSAT Keplerian Element Redistribution Privacy Notice

Sure do appreciate you Ray. Thanks for the good effort. Just thought you
would like to know you are appreciated. I have been getting keps from Amsat
for 14 years I believe and I guess sometimes you just take things for
granted. If nothing else the thought of them not being there makes you
appreciate them that much more. Again a big well done from N4QWF