Re: AO-51

Sure it is working just fine. I worked 7 stations between 16:24 and 16:30
UTC all with good reports. First time I have been on in a couple of weeks
but seems to be doing fine from FM07. I did hear WM6V but he was having
receive problems and could not hear anybody. Hope he gets it sorted out has
he had a nice uplink. 73's << John