Re: recomendation for preamp

Firstly, congradulations to Tony ....(The winner of the QST Cover Plaque
Award for February is Anthony Monteiro, AA2TX, for
his article "A Panel-Reflector Antenna for 70 cm.")....!

Nick, I have also good luck with DEMI and with Advanced Receiver Research
(ARR) preamps.  ARR makes both primary receiver and switched types for
transmitting on a shared coax line.  I do not have either for my 70cm
preamp, though.  That one was custom made (for reception of MGS in 1996)
and do not know if the gentleman is still making them (N9MKC).  Have had no
desense from mode V/U or other modes with his preamp.

GL & 73's
Ed - AL7EB