RE: Looking for old AMSAT Journal article on quad ante nna

Hi Kenneth,

I see that Perry just sent you a pointer to the dual quad, I think

Here's what I've done to get some separation, and accomplish the same
thing.  I'm assuming you intend to rotate, and what I do here is rotate AZ
with a fixed 45° EL...I estimate the "beam width" to be 150°, thereby
giving you hemispheric coverage of max gain...

file pic is quadf5.jpg

            73, Dave wb6llo@amsat.org
                    Disagree: I learn....

               Pulling for P3E...