Looking for old AMSAT Journal article on quad antenna

I think I found what you are looking for.

It is a one page drawing of a double quad antenna for B mode with elements
for both 2m and 70cm.

It is in an old Amsat newsletter dated Sept 1977.

I will scan it and attach it in an email but I don't think I can attach
anything sent to the Amsat bb so I will need your email address.

Perry WB8OTH     pyantis@earthlink.net

Perry Yantis
pyantis@earthlink.net