Re: QFH Tube bending (was QFH modification)

You can also buy the 'spring' type benders, which look
like a long coil spring, and slip over the tube.
Regardless of the bending procedure, I almost always
anneal a copper tube before I bend it. Even the "dead
soft" stuff that comes in a coil will work-harden
enough when you un-coil it to make bending it
troublesome.
73, Jim  KQ6EA