Looking for old AMSAT Journal article on quad antenna

Greetings list,

I am trying to locate a copy of an old article that I believe was in an
early edition of the AMSAT Journal. It described how to build a 2 meter quad
with a 70 cm quad nested inside sharing the same boom for satellite use. I
was shown the plans by an Elmer of mine many years ago who is now SK. I'd
like to play with this idea and see if I can make some alterations. I
believe the article was out of the smaller size journal if that helps.

I know that is not much to go on but I'll know it when I see it so if you
think you have it, let me know off list.

Kenneth - N5VHO