QFH Tube bending (was QFH modification)

FWIW - I do my own work on my old British sports cars...
What's the connection ??
I frequently have to bend copper and stainless steel fuel and
brake lines...
Most car part special tool supply places usually sell some
very nice tube 'benders' that bend the tube by "caressing" it
round a curved piece. Different curves are made with
different inserts or different tools...
The resultant bend is smooth and not kinked.

Hope this helps