Re: AO-51 PSK31 Mode...

Having been without a cable modem for the last few days, I got back
online today to find a few hundred messages about:
1.  HEO/LEO  and
2.  Experimental Wednesday schedule.

Just my opinions, but seems to me:

1.  If you aren't a member of AMSAT, you are not part of the solution,
but a part of the problem.  Join AMSAT and contribute.

2.  All the folks who have an IV to the coffee pot and a catheter to get
rid of the coffee so they don't miss any messages on which they feel
compelled to comment could volunteer (one at a time, not all of you) to
go the the Echo Page, copy the info about the current state and paste it
here.  Sure would save my delete key some use.
Any volunteers?????

73,
Jim