Re: QFH modification

>Please wait until I have my website ready. I just finished to build my
>new QFH yesterday (based on the design of Art, with Bazooka balun, AKA
>sleeve balun).

Good input, Oscar...I for one would be very interested in the swr you
attain with Art's model.  I've experimented with Kilgaus's similar design
several years ago, and was NEVER able to get the swr to a reasonable enough
value to permit testing of any kind...

Looks as though we have a lot of QFHer's in the bushes...Very good, I can
sense P3E fever heating up!!

            73, Dave wb6llo@amsat.org
                    Disagree: I learn....

               Pulling for P3E...