Re: Satpc32 CAT tuning with ic-910h - I need help

I have never used SatPC32 with Icom radios, so I can't help you debug your situation with the IC-910H.  You seem to be really close to getting it configured correctly.  You could ask the author Erich Eichmann DK1TB.  He is very responsive to user questions.

I can answer your last question.  SatPC32 does support "transparent" Doppler tuning.  SatPC32 momentarily suspends Doppler tuning when it detects that you are manually turning the IC-910H tuning knobs.  After you stop tuning manually, SatPC32 resumes Doppler tuning at the new frequencies.  You must enable the "VFO" function in SatPC32 for this to work correctly.  I believe that VFO tuning is automatically enabled whenever the radio is in SSB or CW mode.  But you should check the state of the "V" button in the upper left corner of the SatPC32 screen.

Wayne Estes W9AE
Mundelein, IL, USA