P3E funding

Hello -bb,

I am surprised that no one has mentioned that U.S. hams can donate
to the P3E satellite via AMSAT-NA and enjoy the benefits of a tax
deduction. http://www.amsat-na.com/donation.php This also applies
to all levels of participation in the Presidents Club.

It is my understanding that there are numerous AMSAT-NA volunteers
that are contributing their efforts to P3E and that AMSAT-NA supports
these efforts by funding their direct expenses. Contributions designated
for P3E are used to offset these expenses. My view is that this helps
the P3E project directly and also reduces the burden on the AMSAT-NA
treasury. Tax benefit, P3E benefit, AMSAT-NA benefit - 3 bangs per buck!

73 de N7UB, Al
LM 1505