Re: Re: Operational Satellites

Hello Cliff,

   I am interested in this little CUBESAT, but when I went to the
website for it:

http://gs.space.t.u-tokyo.ac.jp/index-e.html

   and checked the schedule, I see the following statement:

 "FM downlink operation will be conducted only when the satellite
passes above Japan. We must be sorry that non-East Asian people may
not receive the packet of our satellite."

-andrew